SKU Code: XLD/QZ/12/SS
The MWC Kampfschwimmer (Military Diver) models are one of MWC's latest heavy duty ranges and this variant has been upgraded to sapphire crystal and has a ceramic bezel, and have a significantly more robust case than most other military divers watches, these models have additional crown protection, wider strap at 24mm (most military divers watches use a 20mm strap) and a thicker bezel design. The thicker bezel makes it significantly easier to grip which is a feature which was specified in a procurement contract because these watches were specifically designed for use by Police and Military divers as well as for use in inflatables operating in cold and extreme environments.
This particular model has a European NATO pattern dial and is finished in brushed stainless steel. The movement is a high quality Ronda 715li which provides an incredible 10 years between battery changes plus end of life indicator to give advance warning that the battery will soon need changing. The watch also has a hacking function to enable synchronisation.
Dimensions and Specification:
- Movement: Ronda 715li with hacking function and 10 Year Battery Life
- Water Resistance: 300m / 1000ft
- Crown: Screw Down Locking
- Width Inc Crown: 48mm
- Thickness: 15mm
- Weight: 120g
- Crystal Diameter: 31mm
- Crystal Type: Shatter and Scratch Resistant Sapphire with Anti Reflective Coating.*
- Lug to Lug: 51mm
- Case: 316L Stainless Steel
- Illumination: Luminova on markers and hands
- Strap: 24mm NATO Webbing Strap (1 x Black and 1 x Grey)